Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
New Site, New name, new everything.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
New Site, New name, new everything.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
New Site, New name, new everything.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
New Site, New name, new everything.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
New Site, New name, new everything.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

New Site, New name, new everything.

4 posters

Go down

New Site, New name, new everything.  Empty New Site, New name, new everything.

Post  Fenris Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 am

As most of you know, the pack will be re-made. The new pack is named Obscured Reality and will open shortly.

If you are re-joining, once the WQ post is up please be sure to re-post your app and join the site.
I will post the site here as soon as I see it close enough to completion.

Edit: I think the site is done, if you are re-joining you can go ahead and sign up, but don't post anything except possibly Biographies until we officially open to the public.
Of course... be sure to tell chur buddies about out epicalness, becuase of course we need members xD
http://obscuredreality.forumotion.com/
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
New Site, New name, new everything.  Left_bar_bleue0/0New Site, New name, new everything.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
New Site, New name, new everything.  Left_bar_bleue0/0New Site, New name, new everything.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Site, New name, new everything.  Empty Re: New Site, New name, new everything.

Post  Corlissa Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Ooooooooooo yay ! :DDDDDD I has sign up ^^. The looks great :3 no more green(:
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

New Site, New name, new everything.  Empty Re: New Site, New name, new everything.

Post  Fenris Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Yus, nu more green, its a purtty site. I activated you and I saw Finch signed up.
We will open once I get up a WQ post, a account is in the process of being activated for it so you can also access it.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Ok :3 and if it takes too long again I shall make one xD. Yush very pretty x3 I like it alot <3
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Thanks, it took a lot of work, especially all the topic titles and such. It still isn't 100% done, but done enough to where we can start RP soon.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 am

Sorry for the double post but since Corlissa and I have already begun the trip to New Zealand, you guys will all sign up on the site if your re-joining and we can begin RP. We will most likely filter in, but just act as if you where with the crowd.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am

Yay!!xD im such a little kid.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am

I'm rejoining now. Smile
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum