Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Role Play Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Role Play Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Role Play Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Role Play Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Role Play Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Role Play Plot Ideas

5 posters

Go down

Role Play Plot Ideas Empty Role Play Plot Ideas

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 am

Ok, roleplay can get a little dull at times, so here is the place to suggest some plots. In case you don't know a plot, its a made up 'story' that the charries invloved will preform in role play.

Example-
'Fenris goes out on a hunt, and encounters a strange wolf, it attacks wounding him and the rest of the pack kills the wolf, and some member of the pack choses to try and overtake the pack in Fenris's weakened state.'

Of course, they don't all have to be bad like that.

Tell us your ideas below
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Role Play Plot Ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Role Play Plot Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Role Play Plot Ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Role Play Plot Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Role Play Plot Ideas Empty Re: Role Play Plot Ideas

Post  Fenris Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

(Sorry for the double post, had an idea.)

Ok, well you all may or may not know that Fenris is really pissed and in a sour mood. Multiple reasons but main one, he doesn't understand why he can't go in the den with Ylva. So how about he goes in anyway and then take it from there...

I'mma go ask Ylva if this plot is ok, since it involves her charrie.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 am

yes you may you have my permission Wink
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://vanished-dream-pack.freeinvision.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Right, so Fenris and I worked out that Fenris is going to be possessed by a bloodthirsty demon. Oh joy. I'm not really sure exactly how Fenris will RP it, but it won't be good. No wolf knows but Fenris, but we decided to post this so the RPers would know what in Lupus was going on.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Fen wouldn't know what was going on either, just suddenly he goes all demon (Most of you have seen his episodes) Thats how I'd think it would go and maybe voices in his head.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 am

Yeah. You're doing a good job so far. Smile
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Finch Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 am

I hope this is okay with you, but I had an exellent Idea. This one involves all the active members of the pack.

Okay, all of a sudden, the whole pack starts fighting. Finch, Fen, Ylva and Sabria are at the core of it. The pack gets totally frustrated, and tries to injure us. Then we see froth around their mouth, and we run into the woods and discuss it, and it comes out ad rabies. Goody Goody Joy Joy. We will take it from there... Very Happy
Finch
Finch
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:58 am

Could you elaborate? Whom has rabies? Who are we fighting? Etc.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Finch Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 am

Okay, basically, Its (so sorry Cor, Koby D:) The ones with rabies: Cor, Koby, Avalon.. They are the active ones. Then, You, Ylva, Sabria and I.. find out its rabies, so we will take it from thar.
Finch
Finch
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 am

If Corlissa and Koby agree then ok. I presume we are gonna restore them to health? Fen would kill himself seeing Koby die... there brothers and Corlissa is a good friend. Laugh
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Finch Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 am

Yes, we find a cure. Very Happy but we have to take an extreme risk, even though they get cured, in the process, we get hurt.
Finch
Finch
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

Ok well maybe not until after I'm un-possessed? Laugh Cuz... two rabids and a possessed wolf. Oh gawd.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am

Yeah, that'd be good. Unpossession, very small rest period. Then rabies.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

Yea, and now that I suddenly got Fire, maybe the possesion should pause for a bit, but come back later.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:31 am

Yeah. It adds drama and suspense too... >:l)
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

You requested I come here? Laugh
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

Not you, Corlissa. Very Happy
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

I'll tell her.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:57 am

Yush ^^ ?

Woah im gonna have rabies ? o.e

Last edited by Corlissa on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : founds out about rabies D:)
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm

If you agree to the plot line-you don't have to.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Ehhh idk I kinda dont want rabies o.e
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Okay, Corlissa, that's fine. Smile
But we'll find a cure for rabies, so you won't be stuck with them, just so you know.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down