Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP

3 posters

Go down

Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Empty Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP

Post  Fenris Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 am

₪Ɲąɱᶓ ₪
My name is Fenris, it has a meaning yes, but is it me? In Norse mythology Fenris was the son of Loki and the giantess Angrboda. Fenris took the shape of an enormous wolf and became very threatening to the gods, even biting off the hand of the god Tyr. You'll have to find out.

₪ ƝϊςҝƝąɱᶓ
I've been called many things, but the things I will tell you are simple. Fen. Fenny. Fenzie. Do I like them? Not really. Do I answer to them? Yea sure.

₪ Ąǥᶓ ₪
I've been here for 3 long years. I advise you not to deny me more time.

₪ Ǥᶓƞɖᶓז ₪
I am a brute believe it or not.

₪ Ƨƥᶓςϊᶓʂ ₪
I have no clue as to my origins but from my build I am guessing Ethiopian wolf runs somewhere in my blood.

₪ Ʀąƞҝ ₪
I'm Alfa if this pack, and its gonna stay that way.

₪ Єץᶓ Ϛѻᶘѻז ₪
My eyes shine a bright, crisp green. They hold all my secrets, all my emotions. The only thing, their so hard to figure out.

₪ Ƒʋז Ϛѻᶘѻז ₪
Me pelt is a pallid white, a large contrast from my bright eyes and markings.

₪ Ӎąזҝϊƞǥʂ ₪
My dominantly white pelt is covered with odd red markings, to complex to explain.

₪ Ƨςąזʂ ₪
I try my best to avoid fighting, but once I was caught by a bears claw in midair, leaving me with a long jagged scar. It runs the length of my left side, from my shoulder to my flank. To the world it isn't noticeable, only if you look close.

₪ Ɓʋϊᶘđ ₪
Tall and scrawny. Thats me. When I say tall, I really mean it. I tower nearly half a foot over any normal wolf. I've never in my life met a wolf my life to match my immense height. As for the rest of me, pretty normal, I am scrawny but not to much.

₪ Ƥᶓזʂѻƞąᶘϊţɏ ₪
I have various sides to me. At my most normal state I'm happy go lucky fun. I tend to stay calm, but yet again I have many sides. I am known to get very demonic when angry, and go into a rage.

₪ Łϊҝᶓʂ ₪
• Corlissa
• Playing
• Running

₪ Ɗϊʂᶘϊҝᶓʂ ₪
• Violence
• Myself

₪ Ħąƃϊţʂ ₪
No habits here, I just go with the flow.

₪ Ƨţזᶓƞǥţħʂ ₪
My long legs allow me to run much faster, and over the years of me running for fun I have built up a lot of stamina. I am also able to control the elements, so it works in my advantage sometimes.

₪ Ϣᶓąҝƞᶓʂʂᶓʂ ₪
I am very insecure and often hide things or let it get to me. My fighting style is very shaky, I flight in blind rages which can be dangerous.

₪ Ӎąţᶓ ₪
The love of my life, who I will be with forever and always. Corlissa.

₪ Ƒąɱϊᶘɏ ₪
• Parents
Mother- Hali
Father- Brak
• Siblings
Full- Tor
Half- Kolby, Soul Eater, Maka
• Mate
Corlissa
• Pups
Blood- Fire
Adopted- Scarlet

₪ Ħϊʂţѻזɏ ₪
Currently typing the 16 page written thing, may be a while yet.

Last edited by Fenris on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-did it! Epicer than ever!)
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP Empty Re: Fenris's Face of the Earth WIP

Post  Sabria Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 am

I LOVE the first picture, just saying. Very Happy
It's awesome.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 am

Funneh... thats what Fen rarely ever looks like though Laugh He doesn't prefer fighting.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 am

Except for his craziness episode, you mean? -suppressing smile-
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 am

Yesh... he tends to go demon when he does get angry Laugh
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 am

We all noticed during crazeh episode. -lightbulb-Just had an idea! PMing.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Lol, funny. Nice Bio Fenris!!! Laugh
Avalon
Avalon
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am

Ugh...forgot my idea. Working on a draft though....
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum