Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Want to join? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Want to join? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Want to join? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Want to join? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Want to join? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Want to join?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of our pack?

Want to join? Vote_lcap100%Want to join? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Want to join? Vote_lcap0%Want to join? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Want to join? Empty Want to join?

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 am

[size=200]❀gяεεη εšςαρε ρα¢к❀[/size]
[size=150]Accepting Members[/size]
Pack Forum- https://greenescape.forumotion.com/

You have entered the Green Escape Pack territory. A unaturaly tall white wolf, with red markings, approaches you, you lower your body in submission, "Who are you, and what do you want?" He asks, calmly. What is your answer?

The Green Escape pack is all about freedom, the Dragga Fenris, or Alpha male, and his sister Tor, started this pack as a getaway from their destiny. The two siblings where born to take on a huge role in life, but neither of them wanted to fulfill the huge responsibility. They found a secluded forest and decided to call it home. No fear of life, no secrets to keep.
The pack land is mostly a dense lush, green forest. Rivers run throughout, lakes, mountains, and backs up to the sea. Food is bountiful; the wolves in this area’s only fear would be an occasional bear. Hawks may be a threat to pups.

[size=150]P[/size]ack stats-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Season- Winter
Colors-
Members- 19
Male-5
Female-14
Contests- Coming soon!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[size=150]R[/size]anks-
This pack has many ranks avalible. This pack treats all ranks with respect, not just dominants. We have a good variety of ranks, so you should find one to suit your wolves skills.

Dragga and Drappa
The Dragga and Drappa are the Alphas of the pack, the govern desicions, and control the pack. These wolves must be very skilled and have the whole packs interest in mind. A bad Dragga or Drappa means a bad pack.
Fenris
Ylva

Sub Dragga and Drappa
These wolves are treated as equals to the Dragga and Drappa. They only lack in a few things comparitivley, hence why they aren't THE Dragga and Drappas.
Tor

Betas
Betas are the second in commmand, only under Dragga and Drappas and Sub Draggas and Drappas. They take over when no other superior is avalible.

Deltas
Deltas are third in charge, they take over when n other superiors are around. When not in charge they help out with other pack things, like hunting, scouting, etc.
Sabria

Warriors
Warriors protect the pack, they must be strong muscular wolves, able to fight off any intruder. Some warriors serve mainly as scouts, while others do the fighting.
Faith
Maryjane
Pureblood

Hunters
Hunters hunt for the pack, they need to be fast and have good sense. They are often able to run faster and catch bigger animals alone thatn other wolves.
Nikita
Deri

Healers
The healers of the pack often know many herbs and special remidies for curing ilness and healing wounds. They are often quiet and more solitary than other wolves.

Pupsitters
Pup sitters have a deep love for all pups, they would rather be with a litter of rowdy pups than out with the pack. They tend to watch pups when the parents want a break or go hunting.

Skilas
Siklas are the lowest ranking members of the pack, they aren't siklas because they are weak, but just don't possess good skills in a certain feild.

Elders
Elders are the wolves that are to old to serve a person. They typicaly are great storytellers and entertain the pack.

Pups
The pups of the pack are typicaly in some way related to a dominant or are adopted. Ocasionaly a older pup will be orphaned and join that pack.
Scarlet
Azul

Yearlings
Yearlings are the members of the pack that are past puhood and are learning to to excell in a certain area of work, hunting, fighting, etc.

Pack Friends
Pack friends are typically members who can no longer be as active, but still want to take part in RP. They can also new members who want to make sure this pack is the right choice.
Zachary

Newbies
These are members who joined, but have yet to start RP. If a member is on the newbie list to long they will be contacted and eventually removed.
Angel
Larka
Nala
Siera

Allies-
These are packs that hae peace with Green Escape.
☄ αƒяιcαη ѕтαяѕ ραcк ☄
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

We have few, but very important rules.
1) No double posting.
2) No disrespect to anyone, even lower ranks!
3) Do not kill, or harm another wolf without the player’s permission.
4) No pups, unless you ask the Dragga or Drappa.
5) No unnatural powers. (Unless given permission)
6) Try and keep it to reality.
7) HAVE FUN =)

Want to join?

Member-
Name:
Username:
Position Wanted:
Pelt Color:
Eye Color:

Ally/Enemy-
Ally/Enemy?:
Pack Name:
Pack Topic Link:
Alphas' Usernames:
Reason:

Hope to see you there =)

[size=150]IMPORTANT[/size]
We are currently looking for 5 people who are willing to become a pup. The coats are already chosen, the names as well. If you decide to take on one of them, you can slightly alter their appearence as they age.
Koby- https://2img.net/h/i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/Larka2/wolf_pup_makeable_by_EternalCresen.gif
Violet- https://2img.net/h/i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/Larka2/untitled-2.jpg
Shadow- https://2img.net/h/i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/Larka2/Wolf_Pup_Lineart_by_machinewolf2.png
Aleena- https://2img.net/h/i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/Larka2/Chibi_Lineart_by_silverose01.jpg
Corbin- https://2img.net/h/i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/Larka2/Free_lineart___female_wolf_pup_by_bingles.png
Have any questions, PM me and I'll be happy to explain
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Want to join? Left_bar_bleue0/0Want to join? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Want to join? Empty Re: Want to join?

Post  Sabria Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 am

You may want to update this, Fenris. Very Happy
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum