Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Shugo Chara Roleplay!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Empty Re: Shugo Chara Roleplay!

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 am

I frown and smack Ikuto in the back of the head while passing by.I giggle then smack his hand."Gimmie or ima keep smacking you."I say smiling.I smack his back and wait.

~~~~~~~~
We started Dieing of laughter and we fell on the floor."Yayy Amu!"Ran and Miki said."Its not nice to hit."Su said.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shugo Chara Roleplay! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 am

Ikuto kept walking. "A eleven year old hitting my isn't gonna work." He said, stopping. "You should listen to that Su more often." He said, leaning down.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 am

I frown and sit on the floor."It's your fault.I didn't need to meet you.I could hate your guts but instead im always happy with you and find a new way to get what i need from you."I say and get up.I look at my hand and take out a piece of glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Awww,now look what you did Ikuto."Su said."He doesnt have a heart."Ran and Miki agree.We fly to Amu and start trying to cheer her up.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 am

Ikuto stopped, not gonna let Amu do that. He grabbed the peice of glass out of her hands and sliced his hand. "Here, now you do it you'll potentionaly get AIDS" He said throwing it back at her.
----
Yoru sat back and watched, relaxing on a nearby wall.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 am

I look up and see the blood dripping from his hand."If you leave it it's gonna get an infection.And i wasnt trying to cut myself.I was gonna leave you with the lock and wait for you to be generous enough to gimmie it back"I say and get up."Come on.I can bandage it."I say pulling his good hand.

~~~~~~~~~
We smile."Amu is generous."Su said.We fly toward's Yoru."You should be that nice to."We say and giggle.We fly back to Amu and sit on her bag.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am

Ikuto pulled away. "I'm fine." He mumbled before tossing the lock to Amu. He ran his hand under a nearby fountain. "All clean." He then pulled Amu by her chin right next to his face. "Don't mess with Yoru again, I'm the only one that can do that." He said before standing up.
-----
Yoru got up. "I am nice, I only steal to have fun" he said. "Not like I try to be mean"
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 am

I smile and walk back to school.I look back and wave.I start running and push open the garden doors."Sorry i took so long,i got it back."I say taking out the lock.I sit in one of the chairs and put my head between my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tadase!Love flags between Amu and I..."Su started to say.Ran covered her mouth and shushed her."What?That's what El would have said."She replied.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 am

Ikuto sighed. "As soon as she gets what she wants she leaves." He said walking away. He glanced at his hand and frowned.
---
Yoru followed behind, then sat on Ikutos shoulder.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 am

I sigh."Maybe is should've asked him if he needed anything.He did cut himself cause of me.Im sure he'll stop by tonight like always."I say.I get up and stretch."Bye guy's,if im out to late my parent's will get worried."I say and run home.I go up to my room and change.I look at my window and open the curtain's.I look up at the moon and sit on my bed.I lay down and wait for him to come.

~~~~~~~~
We follor Amu hme and sit next to her."Amu,why do you wait for him?Your enemies."Miki said.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 am

Ikuto sat on a bench. He put his hands behind his head but jerked away when he remembered his bloody hand. He felt the back of his head but no blood had gotten in it.
---
Yoru sat on the back of the bench toying with a rubber ball he found.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 am

I sigh and walk onto the balcony.I look over into the park and smile.I walk downstairs and pass my parent's.I run to the park and sit on the swing's."I love this place."I say and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~
We follow Amu to the park and go inside the pouch on her side.We go into our eggs and sleep.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 am

Ikuto saw Amu but made no attempt to move.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I look up and sigh."I hate him...no i dont...yes i do."I say and cover my face with my hands.I get up and see Ikuto on the bench.I sit next to him."You ok?Anything you need before you run away."I say and try to warm myself.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Ikuto stood up. "Your supposed to hate me. So run along" He said before walking off.
----
Yoru stuck out his tounge at Ran, Miki, and Su before he left to follow Ikuto.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 pm

"Well fine.I dont HAVE to actually hate you."I say then walk home.I run upstair's and open my door.I close my door and lay on my bed.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:01 am

Ikuto kept walking and stopped when he came to his house. He jumped up and into his room and sat down. "I can't be bothered here at least" He said as he fell back.
-----
"Ikuto! Ikuto! Ikuto I'm bored -nya!" Yoru said zooming around Ikuto. Ikuto groaned and put a pillow over his face.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ai Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 am

I started to fall asleep on the bench.
Ai
Ai
Vânător

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum