Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP-

3 posters

Go down

Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Empty Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP-

Post  Yagami Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Father - Hayate
"Father, I miss you dearly. Why? Why did you die? I suppose your clock had broken, causing you to die... I'll never forget you, Father."

Mother - *Unknown name*
"You.. I barely met you. You left us with Father to care... why!? How could you?! I'm disgusted at you."

Brother - Ryou
"Nii-chan, why must you say things to me that's against my body? I'm special, that's what's with my body."

Sister - Miyako
"You were... something different, nee. You protected me form other clan mates about how thin and tall I am. Arigato, Nee-chan!"

"Uncle"-Type Dude - Yakima
"Yakima, although we are not blood related, I love you like an uncle.During those days of training, you were my family."
---
San is equivalent to Mr, Mrs, or Miss. Very formal. Example: Used it in the sentence spoken.

Sama is for those a character respects highly, equivalent to lord or lady. Example: Fugo-sama

Chan is very friendly, close friends or family members would refer to each other with this suffix. Example: Nara-chan

Kun refers to males younger than you, it's also quite friendly. Example: Raito-kun

Nii is referring to brothers. Example: Hikari-nii

Nee is like nii, only with sisters. Example: Aiko-nee

Just to let you know if I say names with those suffixes. So you know what they mean.
Yagami
Yagami
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Left_bar_bleue0/0Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Left_bar_bleue0/0Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP- Empty Re: Yagami's.. Family Things -WIP-

Post  Sabria Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 am

Love it! I think it's great you have a little opinion about them, not just a picture and information.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 am

I guess I'll lock this since he left the pack.

~Locked~
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down