Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Evergreen Dens

+7
Finch
Avalon
Sabria
Ylva
Koby
Fenris
Corlissa
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Empty Re: Evergreen Dens

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 am

Cor stops and growls to herself. 'Next time there wont be no stopping me.' Cor backs up a little and ears falls back as the uproar rosed. She shifted her head to Fernis and walks up to him and stands beside him-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evergreen Dens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 am

(Hmm.. don't know what Finch has these mutts here for... so... idk)

I stood tall, waiting for an answer.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 am

Her being nervous went away from all the angry that went threw her. She looks at Fernis and shooks head. 'He's quiet scary' She grins to herself.-
(Ehh entertainment ? idk we should just squash it Dx)
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 am

(Big scary wolfeh Laugh)

"I gave you your options, now answer" I snarled, my face just inches from the other wolf. I glanced back and saw Cor on my left, and Koby at my right. I smiled but held my gaze.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 am

" who cares if im not part of the pack" she mutters to herself.
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://vanished-dream-pack.freeinvision.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 am

(xD oh yush)
Cor glance at Fernis smile and grinned once more and focused at the male wolf- "We should just drop it. No need for anything nor we did nothing to you, go home."
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 am

(Imma make this up, Finch can change if he wants. The Cor part, you can say no, just thought it would make it interesting)

I called a brief howl for the pack to come, in case it did get to fighting. I looked back at the wolf, "I am Darm(Warrior name so I thought it fit) We are here as for we have come to knowledge you harbor an enemy of ours, and I have found as we arrived a very fine, second enemy." He flashed a toothy grin to Cor. I rolled my eyes, "Leave, now" I demanded, my hackles raised.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:33 am

Cor growls.- "Ohh Yes second enemy. Do I get an award for that ?" -She titles head smiling.-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 am

"Your prize can be ruling beside me." Darm smiled. I growled, "the likes of you? Really... thats disgusting. You don't know her" I growled. "Anyhow, leave her be and go away, far away" I snarled, stepping closer, almost touching the other wolf now.

Last edited by Fenris on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 am

Ylva smiles looking up at the sky and went to sleep.
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 am

I held the wolves gaze, until he looked away.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 am

She turns over and opens one eye a grunts.
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 am

"Leave" I snarled before backing up. I sat down and waited. I flicked my tail in iritation.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 am

she covers her ears of boredom.
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 am

Cor eyes widen and shakes head- " In ur pack ? HA ! I rather be a loner than run with you."-She growls and shakes head- " If I ever find my true love than maybe I will run a pack with them. But doupt there's anyone out there for me."-She whispers to her self and watches as Fenris tryes to male.-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 am

I laughed and stood back up. I jumped forward, landing with a thud, pinning the leader down. "I am not doing this to fight, but you must leave now" I snarled, my face hovering above him.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 am

Cor looks over seeing Soulness trying to attack Fernis and Cor lunges at her neck dragging her down. Cor can easily tast the blood that entered her mouth.- "Gotch ya bitch" - She easily left Soulness up and throws her against the tree and Cor slowly walks toward her putting all her body weight on her so she can't move.- "So I'm weak huh ?" -Cor laughs-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 am

I snarled at Darm and pushed my paw into his chest, feeling my claws dig into his flesh. He struggled, trying to puch me off but I held my ground. He clawed at my muzzle only implenting minor scratches. "You weak fool, any of these wolves could have killed you, only your size detured them. To any smart wolf, you look easy prey." I growled. I jumped landing on his chest with a thud, his ribs broke under the force. Before a rib penetrated his heart a violent yelp escaped his jaws. I closed my jaws around his neck, his life ebbing away. "Serves you right" I muttered. I raised my head once he lay dead at my feet. "Whos next?" I snarled, the group of wolves shrunk back before I lunged, the bloodlust gripped me. I snapped a small female's neck, before swinging my bloody head at the others.

(You thought earlier was scary...)
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 am

My eyes widen watching Fernis, Soulness saw her chance and threw me off. Cor fell witha thud and she lunges at my neck tighten her jaws. Cor yelps in pain and I dug me claws into her stomach.-"You worthless female watching you Alpha kill my leader like it ment any to me."-Cor yelps louder as she claws deeper in the she-wolf stomach as she dose t even flinch-
( o.o crazy Fernis xD)
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 am

I saw Cor being attacked. I hesitated, not wanting the bloodlust to cause me to hurt her. I lunged anyway, landing hard on the she-wolf. I snarled before she clawed my side, I yelped since the wound had just started to not bother me. I gripped her throat, not with a good grip but managed to main her. I released my grip and knocked her to the ground, going for the kill. I shook my head before feeling her life slip.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 am

Cor watches as Fernis gots her off and whimpers.- "ughh she got me good"-She tries to get up but than falls back down whimpering she gives up laying there sighing-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 am

I came back to my senses, licking my teeth of the blood. I leaned down and licked Cor's wound, before standing back up. "Its not to bad, you should be ok" I said looking at my side. It had only caused pain, no blood. I glared at the mangy pack before snarling. They ran off, tails between their legs.

Last edited by Fenris on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

Cor smiles and nuzzles him and lays her head back down trying to get up again and stands there legs shaking and falls back down-"Damn. Thanks Fernis but my wound kinda took the feeling off my leg"-She looks at her legs sighing-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 am

"Its just the imediate aftershock. The stress on it is causing the muscles to tense and lock. It should feel loads better in a hours or so" I said, shaking my fur. I sighed and loped over to a small puddle. I dunked my face in, hoping to rid my white coat of the bloos stains.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Corlissa Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 am

Cor nods laying motionless on the floor and watches as he dunk his head in water. She turns her head away. Her ears falling back looking at Soulness dead body.-"Krama...it seems to always get you"-She closes her eyes as the pain get worser-
Corlissa
Corlissa
Doiliea

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next