Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

High School RP

+8
Scarlet
Sahira
Angel
Faith
Fire
Zachary
Sabria
Fenris
12 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

High School RP - Page 6 Empty Re: High School RP

Post  Zachary Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 am

"Nicky, it's gonna start to get freezing. So, unless you wanna come home with me. I suggest that you go find safety. There's a spare bed at my apartment if you really don't want to go home though." Zach says to her, his skin acutely aware of the dropping temperatures and darkness falling.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
High School RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
High School RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 am

"If you really dont mind, than i guess go to your apartment" Nic says jumping down, she watched her breath, as mist came out
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 am

(I's morning already guys XD)

Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 am

I made it through the day to lunch, I scanned the cafeteria for Stella.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 am

I walked up behind him."Thought you had no friends here?"I ask.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 am

(Her XD)

"I just need to talk to someone, not a close freind at least yet. I'm forced sorta." I tried to explain.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 am

(Don't you dare!!! Do you know how long it took me to write this!!! It's evening still!!!!!!!)

Zach smiled and handed her his jacket again. The coldness made goosebumps on his bare skin, but at least Nic was warm. Zach jumped uo and grabbed his backpack out of the tree and shifted it onto his shoulders. He was only slightly aware of his fingers against her wrist, but even when he did realise, he didn't move them. He only moved his fingers down into her hand and linked it with his.
Stepping forwards, he started to lead her out of the school grounds and into the city, pretty soon they had made it to Zach's apartment block.
Zach released Nic's hand reluctantly and reached into his pocket, pulling out a set of keys. He fiddled around his a number of keys for a moment, until concluding on a large silver one.
Once inside the apartment block, Zach placed his hand onto Nic's back, there was no desperate need, to be honest, he was just finding an excuse to touch her. Zach lead Nic up the stairs and onto the top floor. Unfortunatly there was no penthouse in this apartment block, but there apartments were significantly bigger than the ones below them. The ground floor consisted of three apartment, each floor after consisted of four, that was, until you made it to the top, there, at the peak of the building, there was only two. Meaning that those two exclusive apartments were almost twice the size as one below them.
"Make yourself at home" Zach instructed Nic as he opened the door and let her inside, leading her straight into the living room. He placed his backpack on the floor against a couch before wandering into the kitchen.
"Would you like a drink?" he asked Nic, pointing at various juices and liquids; several fruit juices, soft drinks, and hot drinks.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 am

Nic smiled at Zach"Um, Something hot, im freezing" Nic said standing
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 am

Zach nodded and switched on the kettle. He reached up in the top shelves for some mugs, then placed them on the counter, placing a tea bag in each.
Finally the kettle had finished boiling. Zach made the tea and handed a mug to Nic. He smiled and went to sit down at a small table, which was sat at the other end of the kitchen. He gestured for Nic to sit on the chair opposite him.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 am

(Lets say its near the end of the school year. :L )

I saw no sign of her so I sat alone. I thought of this 'training' Stella had said would start soon.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 am

"Thank you" Nic said grabbing the cup and sitting down. "Nice place" Nic said looking up
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 am

"Yeah. I'm glad I got it when I did" Zach replied, taking a sip from the tea.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:39 am

"I hate my house so much, it's so boring" Nic said finishing her tea, she looked at the clock "wow one thirty" Nic said almost falling asleep
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

I go over to Maddie and sit."You look bored."I say."If you wanna you can come to my house......nevermind,if you dont wanna be called my boyfriend by my mom and killed by my dad."I explain
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:30 am

"Umm, ok. If you haven't noticed I'm a girl." I said kinda creeped out.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 am

I rolled my eyes."Of course im not stupid!.i was kidding!"I say to her."Well,if you rather sit alone i could leave."I say.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 am

"Thank god" I laughed. "You can sit their, no one else is supposed to" I told her.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:26 am

I laughed."Still,you can come if you wanna,although my bro's and sis might be a little annoying."I say to Maddie
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 am

Nic grabbed her cup and walked toward the sink, she grabbed the sponge and washed the cup. Nic walked back towards Zach, sitting back down in the chair
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 am

I smile at Maddie and slide into the seat next to her. "New friend? Glad to hear it." I lower my voice. "Luna Imperator's getting nervous. She said training starts tonight at 5:15. I don't know why...I just know that it's happening."
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 am

I lowered my voice. "I need to talk to you, NOW" I said motioning to the bathroom.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am

I nodded and followed Maddie. "What is it?" I whispered.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 am

I see Maddie leave with another girl."Alone again."I sigh.I get up and dump my tray.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am

"I'm not sure, I was laying in the forest, then the charms lit up. Then I was suddenly looking at myself from the eyes of a rabbit I think." I tried to explain.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 am

I jumped. "Rabbit? A-are you sure? Because...agh. Too complicated, I'd better let Luna Imperator explain..."
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum