Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
High School RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
High School RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
High School RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
High School RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
High School RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

High School RP

+8
Scarlet
Sahira
Angel
Faith
Fire
Zachary
Sabria
Fenris
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

High School RP - Page 9 Empty Re: High School RP

Post  Sahira Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

After an hour I sat with my back up to the tree with one foot up and dangling. I was tired and wanted to sleep but I couldn't. Why wasn't I at my apartment?. Those words ran in my head so I walked back to my car and drove to my apartment. My apartment was in the city. The building was huge and had many floors. I had one of the largest ones. My parents bought it for me when I was way younger. They wanted to get rid of me. But it was beautiful and I loved the the balcony. When I got in I took the elevator to the six floor. Then took another to the the sixteenth floor. I got into my apartment and changed into Pajama boxer shorts,a tank top, and slung a robe over my shoulders and went on the balcony to watch the view.
Sahira
Sahira
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
High School RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
High School RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Deri Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 am

Erin closed the door quietly as he walked out of the house. It was dawn, the mist hanging low and thick on the long barren street. Slinging his bag over his shoulder, the boy slowly walked off, a hesitant manner in his step. It was so quiet, he didn't even hear the waking birds yet. Though, it was a Saturday morning, and it would be rare to see anyone up so early. Following the path he had done the week before, he found his way to the front of the high-school, not even ten minutes from his house.
A small smile creeping to his face, he walked across the campus, quiet and slow.
Deri
Deri
Vânător

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

I moaned, "This is child abuse, making me wake up so early." I sat up in bed, awake, thanks to that crazy cat of mine. After I had gotten dressed and brushed my hair, I headed downstairs to eat some food. "Maddie, can you run to the store for me?" I my mother asked as she walked pass. "Sure" I mumbled, getting up and heading outside.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 am

"Ok,les go home."I tell them.I put them in the car and drve back home.I run up o my room and lay back down.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahira Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:58 am

I woke up and went to school. I was early so I sat beside a tree and pulled out a book and started to read
Sahira
Sahira
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 am

Stella stepped next to Maddie. "Your training starts in 15 minutes." She reminded her. "I'll get the groceries for you, Luna Imperator wants you alone right now. Here-Noctis Viglio will know how to get there. Just say Luna Imperator's name." Stella said, giving her the leash. "What does your mom want?"
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 am

I handed over the list my mom had made, and took the leash... "Do I have time to put Sox back inside?" I asked, as he started to meow, knowing that the wolf was near.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 am

Stella nodded. "If you're quick." She told Maddie before dashing off. She skidded to a halt in the front of the store and picked out the items and was delivering them to Maddie's confused mother within 30 minutes. She walked into the woods, setting Qualatis on Maddie's trail.
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 am

I put Sox in my room, "Guess your furcut has to wait bud" I told him, he acted as if he understood perfectly and sat down. I went back outside and said her name as I was told.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 am

(Laugh So, did work?)
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 am

Nothing happened, then I realized I wasn't holding the wolves leash. "Maybe he has something to do with it" I said grabbing it and tried again, and it worked.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 am

(yay!)

Qualatis raced for the woods, and I grabbed her leash to keep from losing her. I found her just arriving, and raised my eyebrows. "I'm surprised. Apparently I didn't take as long as I thought."
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 am

"Took me a few tries" I muttered, "Now, what exactly am I training for?
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 am

I glanced at her. "Survival, history, and how to not get killed by overachievers."
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 am

"Wonderful" I muttered, handing her the leash to the wolf.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 am

Luna Imperator melted out of the shadows. "Come. I will tell you our history. Stella Proeliator shall stay here."

(I can make up the history, but it's just bits so far)
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:08 am

"Ok" I said, following her hesitantly.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabria Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 am

Luna Imperator entered a room and guestured for Maddie to sit down. "Your full name is Madison, correct?"
Sabria
Sabria
Treia

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 am

"Yes" I answered, sitting down.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum