Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
High School RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
High School RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
High School RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
High School RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
High School RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

High School RP

+8
Scarlet
Sahira
Angel
Faith
Fire
Zachary
Sabria
Fenris
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

High School RP - Page 8 Empty Re: High School RP

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 am

Nic walked to the light switch and turned the lights off, she walked back to the bed and sat down. She grabbed a blanket and placed it around herself and brought her legs to her chest putting down her head onto her knees. "Great just remembered i didnt bring any clothes" Nic said to herself.
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
High School RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
High School RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0High School RP - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 am

"Top drawer of the mahogany chest. They were my sisters, but she's dead now. I'm sure she's about your size. Plus she had more clothes in the closet. You'll need some clean ones for tomorrow." Zach called as he walked past her room, heading for the bathroom to bruth his teeth.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 am

Nic looked towards the dresser"Thank you" Nic said, she walked over there, feeling bad for borrowing his sister's clothes. She took out some PJs and shut the door. Nic got dressed and opened the door again, she walked out to the living room and sat down by her bag
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 am

Zack brushed his teeth then walked out into the living room and stands just behind Nic.
"Are you alright?" he asks her softly.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 am

Nic jumped"Oh.. yea" Nic said, she looked at Zach and stared for a moment"You know, you dont have to be so nice to me" Nic said
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 am

Zach smiled before stepping forward and sweeping her into his strong arms.
"You're right. I don't have to be so nice" he says, before leaning in so close they were almost touching.
"But I want to" he whispers, touching her nose with his lightly.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 am

Nic stared into his eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled, her eyes sparkled, and she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck.
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 am

Zach smiled and buried his head into her shoulder.
"I really like you Nicky" he whispered.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

Nic smiled at his words,"I really like you" Nic whispered into his ear
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahira Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 am

I was tired and rested on a large tree branch not the best of places but I fell asleep fast.
Sahira
Sahira
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 am

Zach smiled and closed his eyes. When he opened them he looked at the time.
"I think we should go to bed now" he whispers" lossening his grip on her, but not letting go just yet.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

Nic looked back"You're right" Nic said, she looked at Zach one more time"You better put me down before you drop me" Nic said laughing
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 am

"I'll never let you fall..." Zach says. He smiles and carries her back to his room, placing her on his bed before he leans over her and kisses her lightly.
Zachary
Zachary
Pack Friend

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 am

Nic closes her eyes and Zach sets her down, and kisses her lightly, Nic slowly unwrapped her arms from Zach necks. Nic looks around and sees their in his room.
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 am

(I think I see where this is going Laugh lets keep it PG if I'm right.)

Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 am

"Gahh!!" I shouted surprised as I fell out of bed. Trapped underneath m blankets I struggled briefly to get out before getting up and rubbing my head and muttered, "Oh yeah... new home...".
Permafrost
Permafrost
Scăzută

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Fenris wrote:(I think I see where this is going Laugh lets keep it PG if I'm right.)

OMG Fen, no way, and yes PG
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Faith wrote:
Fenris wrote:(I think I see where this is going Laugh lets keep it PG if I'm right.)

OMG Fen, no way, and yes PG

Laugh thats sure where it seems to be going...
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Nic is not like that at all
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yagami Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm

(I'll join, those of you I know from DSP, it's Ryuusuki.)

I grumbled slightly as I laid in my bed. "What's with mother treating me like I'm five? I'm trying to graduate high school soon the get away from her!" I rose my voice, a bit too loud. Mother came in while pushing her sunglasses in place. I groaned when she showed up, "Gonna feed me food from the "food groups"? Thanks to you, I half starve myself!" Mother stared at me and dropped a little kids' plate with my snack. "..." I stared at the plate. "I wish I could go out and get what I want... I have an idea... I'll sneak out," I whispered.
Yagami
Yagami
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

I had gone home, and was awakened by my alarm. "Wait, its saturday why is the alarm going off?" I asked, then I looked over. "Thats why" I groaned. Sox was jumping on it, his tiny paws hitting the buttons. I picked him up and moved him, then attempted sleep.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 am

I get up and go downstairs.I smell bacon and egg's."Hey little sis,bro."II say messing their hair.I run upstairs and put on my dress. run back down and eat."Im bored.Who wants to go to the park!"I say.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 am

I couldn't fall back to sleep so I rolled out of bed and got dressed and tugged a brush through my messy hair.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:39 am

I get some money from my parents then bring my sister's and brothers to mcdonalds.I buy them all food then bring them to a picnic in the park.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 am

Nic got up and sat on the bed, she turned and looked at Zach"Do you want to go for a walk" Nic said yawning

Last edited by Faith on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum