Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Hi, aand welcome to Green Escape! You have wandered into a strange territory, then you see a tall white wolf with odd red markings. He asks you calmly, "Who are you"

Whats your answer?
Ǧȑээђ Эʂɔȃƥḝ Ƿǎɔķ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time in RP
Latest topics
» New Site, New name, new everything.
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am by Sabria

» Biography Contest
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am by Fenris

» Permafrost's Frozen Realm
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 am by Permafrost

» Pack Motto Contest Results
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 am by Fenris

» Open Valley- Speed
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm by Fenris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Photobucket

Evergreen Dens

+10
Starfire
Ai
Sabria
Scarlet
Yagami
Mist
Fenris
Ylva
Faith
Avalon
14 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Empty Re: Evergreen Dens

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 am

I smiled weakly at her going in. "No none needs to see me like this" I mumbled.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Location : Running through the forests with my sister, Tor, at last.

Your Wolf
Strength:
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evergreen Dens - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:

https://greenescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am

Misty heard the alpha's words and looked at him. She couldn't let him lay out here. Moving away from the other male, she limped over to the alpha and slid under his damaged side and helped him stand up. Then walked him into the den acting as his side. "I'm sorry at all the trouble I've cause..." she murmured.
Mist
Mist
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 am

I mumbled, but didn't let her lead me in. "I'm not going in there, those pups don't need to see me like this." I mumbled, standing on my own, wobbly with weakness. "I am still waiting for you to leave or join, I would like if you joined." I said
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 am

Ylva curls round the pups and went to sleep.
Ylva
Ylva
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://vanished-dream-pack.freeinvision.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:51 am

Misty looked at the alpha, then smiled. "It's the least I can do to repay you guys." She murmured. "But don't think I'm going to let you stay out here all alone with that bear still out there somewhere."
Mist
Mist
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:51 am

I take Mist to where the dens were.I gently laid her down and continued on to my tree limping.The blood dripped each time I moved one leg after another.My necklace had an ember glow to it which meant I and it was hurt.I attempted to jump the tree but slid down the tree trunk leaving a trail of blood down the tree.Home.I was finally home.It was a great place to call home at that.I laid where I was tired and cold.Soon I feel asleep.
Avalon
Avalon
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 am

I shook my head. "I'm not going in there." I said, "If you are staying what rank would you like?"
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 am

Mist shook her head at the alpha. "I don't care what rank I am. Because even if I'm only an Omega I'm not letting you stay out here injured like you are." She walked behind him and lightly head butted his rump. "I don't care if you kill me after this but stop being so stubborn! They're your pups and they must be frightened as well as your mate. Go take care of them."
Mist
Mist
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am

I grunted, holding my ground. "Can you hunt? Fight? Heal? What?" I asked, avoiding her statement.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 am

Mist knew that he was avoiding the subject. She sighed, giving up and laid down next to him. "I think I'm shown my fighting abilities and I have really good eyesight and hearing, and I showed how good my climbing abilities are."
Mist
Mist
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 am

"Warrior" I said. I whimpered and sank to the ground again, becoming faint due to loss of blood.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 am

I go to sleep and begin to dream.
Avalon
Avalon
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 am

Mist sighed as the Alpha fell asleep. She was alone again. Sighing, she wandered into the forest and fell asleep. It was time to rest.
Mist
Mist
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

I begin to dream of my family then it turns to a night mare. I wake up with sweat wetting my heavy pelt.
Avalon
Avalon
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am

(I wasn't asleep)

I looked over and saw Avalon wake up. "Ok?" I asked from where I was laying.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 am

I begin to get a bit twitchy.
"Yeah, I-I am fine...'
I say hading toards him.
Avalon
Avalon
Războinic

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 am

I open my eyes and yawn.I lift myself up and sigh.I run into the forest past Fenris and run onto the plains.I find a tall tree and smile.I jump onto the trunk and dig my claws into the wood.I continue up until i reach a branch and jump onto it.I lay on my belly,looking onto the ground.I look near the rive and spot a ani,al near the river sleeping.I jump down and land on my paws.I run to the animal and notice it was a wolf.I look over the wolf's shiny black fur and sigh.I lay next to its belly and look at it's brown eyes.I bury mt face into its fur and start to cry into the dead wolf's fur."Maman."I whisper to myself.I lay back down and sleep there until someone comes for me.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 am

I woke up, my side stung terribly. I tried to get up but it felt as if my side ws being ripped prt slowly. I whined and sank back down. I looked at my wound and winced at the sight, a deep long bloody gash.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 am

Faith's ears twitched at the sound of birds chirping, her eyes looked up and watched them fly
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 am

I managed after a few failed attempts to get up. I staggered to a smaller abandoned den and laid just inside.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 am

Faith ran over to Fen"Are you okay" Faith said looking at him
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:38 am

"No" I mumbled. "Stupid bear" I shook my head and looked back at Faith.
Fenris
Fenris
Alfa

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 am

Faith looked at Fen and listen to his words"healer, I need a healer" Faith said, "Wait I know" Faith said running to a basil bush. She grabbed a mouthful of it and returned to the den. She chewed up the leave and pout them onto his wounds soothing them.
Faith
Faith
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yagami Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 am

Yagami noticed Fenris, laying on the ground, bloody. His bright crimson and snow-white pelt now had deep, dark, crimson mixed in around his flank. What a bloody mess! the ashen behemoth thought, loping over to Fenris and lowing his mug to the large gash. He grunted and flicked his cleaner out, licking the fur around the gash. He was obviously trying to purify the injured noble's pelt.

(I am using wolf's speak...)
Yagami
Yagami
Ex-Member

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 am

I laid back my ears then smiled.I ran into the river and stuck my muzzle into the water.I looked under the water and threw my head back.I blinked my eyes trying to rid of the water.I giggle to my self then run out the river.I shook my fur then frowned.I grabbed the wolf's neck fur then dragged her to the side of the tree.I dug where the roots formed a whole and smiled at myself.I sat there and dug for the time being then stepped back.I dragged the wolf in and frowned."It's a little cramped but better than than nothing."I said to myself.I crawled over the wolf and jumped out.I heard the her moan and paused.If she saw me now i can imagine what she would try to do.I thought.I turn around and ran back into the forest.I stopped at the river and sighed.I looked around and ran back to the den's,panting.I laid on my belly and closed my eyes.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Cârlan

Your Wolf
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

http://toxic-rock.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next